Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lds Scripture Tote Pattern

En-Pathos [Empathy]

Written by Cristina
Empathy, a word that inevitably leads me to positive feelings.
Empathy, we have, and teach us how to get in training to become a volunteer ... assume the role of the other to help him really.
Days ago I found through an Internet social network on an old high school friend, the classic girl who at the time was a "candidate to split the world," he tells her, who works for a big fashion labels, which earns € 2600 per month, which obviously loves her job and loves to empathize with the client to be able to sell the product just and more expensive to increase his commissions. This last statement has left me stunned, frozen ... I realized as I to 37 years are still an illusion and foolish idealist certain words evoke for me only "good feelings" ...
Maybe it's time I come out from my universe of good and my perfect little world because it does not work?
Cristina
image by Studio-Psicologia.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment